In case you missed it, here is the Selenium 3.0 Webinar:
The very first code for Selenium RC was pushed in November 2004.
The first code for WebDriver was released in January 2007.
Selenium 2.0 shipped in July 2011.
In 2016, the Selenium Project is working hard to (finally!) ship 3.0.
Watch this webinar with Simon Stewart, and discover:
- What will this release contain?
- What impact will it have on your test runs?
- How can you preserve your existing investment in tests using the Selenium WebDriver APIs, and your even older RC tests?
- Looking forward, when will the W3C spec be complete?
- What can we expect from Selenium 4?